A massive welcome to Irishify to the Cologne Celtics family!
We are thrilled to announce that Irish company Irishify has come on board as the Official Training Partner of the Cologne Celtics. As part of this Partnership, the Irishify logo appears on our brand new Training Tops, provided by Irishify and manufactured by O’Neills Sportswear. We are proud to welcome the company on board as a Partner, expanding the list of companies placing trust in the Cologne Celtics brand and what a partnership can bring!
About Irishify: The Gift & The Gab
Irishify was formed by Dundalk men Paddy Casey, Conor Durnin and Feargal Byrne during the Coronavirus Lockdown of 2020. The start-up company grew from an idea to bridge the gap between Irish people abroad with home. Of course, this was particularly important during the lockdown as so many people felt further away than ever.
The company’s services include providing a selection of „Irishify Hampers“ and celebrity shoutout videos featuring well-known Irish (and other) celebrities, including sports stars, comedians, musicians, actors and more. If you are looking for the perfect birthday, anniversary, retirement or wedding present – or you just want to give a lift to a friend – you can get a personalised shout out video from the following Irish celebrities with Irishify:
- Cliona Hagen,
- Enya Martin,
- Kenny Egan,
- Ken Doherty,
- Joe Rooney (Fr. Damo!),
- Richard Dunne,
- The Celtic Tenors,
- and more!
Check out their website to find the other celebrity shoutouts. Once you have found the right celebrity for the shoutout, just provide a script, and Irishify will make it happen!
As well as the celebrity shoutouts, the Irishify website has a very entertaining blog with entries focused on „Father Ted“, a guide to the 7 Stages of an Irish lockdown and their current projects.
What’s more, the company has a range of well-stocked hampers packed featuring the tastes of home, bringing smiles to faces worldwide. Having received one myself earlier this year, I can vouch that the taste of home can make a big difference!
The Irishify hampers include the following:
- The Homesick Hamper: Tayto Cheese and Onion 6 Pack, Hunky Dorys Variety 6 Pack, Large Cadburys Dairy Milk, Cadburys Purple Snack 6 Pack, Barrys Gold Blend Tea 80 Bags, Club Orange 500ml and more.
- The Cadbury’s Chocolate Hamper: Cadbury’s Dairymilk Bar 4 Pack, Chomp Bar 5 Pack, Curly Wurly 4 Pack, Crunchie Bar 4 Pack, Flake 4 Pack, Twirl 4 Pack and more.
- Dundalk Goes Global Hamper: Cafe Rocksalt Tote Bag, Cafe Rocksalt Ground Coffee 250g, Our ‚Irishify‘ Signature Cup, a Dundalk FC Scarf, Retro Sweets Bundle (Drumstick Bar, Wham Bar, Stinger Bar, Refresher Bar, Dip Dab) and more.
For Irish people who might not be able to make it home for Christmas, make sure to check out their Christmas hamper range! You won’t be disappointed:
- The Little Christmas Gift Hamper: Cadbury Heroes Carton, Cadbury Santa Selection Box, Large Dairymilk Bar, Barry’s Tea , Cadburys Hot Chocolate , Chivers Strawberry Jelly and Merry Christmas Post Card.
- The Classic Christmas Hamper: Nestle Quality Street Carton, Cadbury Heroes Carton, Cadbury Roses Carton, Celebrations Carton, Cadbury Santa Selection Box, Ballymaloe Relish, Barry’s Tea, Merry Christmas Post Card and more.
- The Deluxe Christmas Gift Hamper: Cuimhne Candle Merry Christmas Edition, Lily O Brien’s Chocolates Pouch, Mr. Kipling Christmas Cake Slices, Bailey’s Irish Cream Chocolate Bar, Ballymaloe Relish, Tayto Cheese and Onion 6 Pack, McCambridge Bread Irish Soda Bread Kit and more.
The complete collection of hampers can be found at the following link: Irish hampers.
Keep your eyes peeled for more content featuring the Celts and Irishify in the future – we are very excited about this new partnership! If your company or group are interested in partnerships with the Cologne Celtics GAA club, get in touch with us by contacting our Commercial & Partnership Director.
A huge thank you / vielen Dank / go raibh maith agaibh to Paddy, Laura, and the whole Irishify team – we are so grateful for your support!
Kölle Abú! Irishify Abú!
written by Commercial & Partnership Director: Stephen O’Rourke